Heroes of Mavia — Takeaways from the Neo-Tokyo AMA
HOM is play-to-earn strategy game set to launch in 2022.
If Clash of Clans and Axie Infinity got together, the result would be Heroes of Mavia. HOM is inspired by both games but the creators are looking to improve on the model. And it looks very promising!
What will make Heroes of Mavia stand out?
- two token system — MAVIA and RUBY
- daily quests where you can steal RUBY from an opponent’s war chest
- land owners can partner with players
- full marketplace to buy and sell NFTs in game
- game play and marketplace is accessible in browser
- heroes grow as they level up or are enhanced and increase in value
- live battle streams
- all battles recorded and can be watched anytime…forever
- limited to 100,000 bases
- brands will be able to customize their base
- transparency — Etherscan like view of all assets in the game (you can see other players skill/NFTs/wallet balance/experience, etc.)
- sound tokenomics to help support the value of RUBY and MAVIA
During the AMA there were sneak-peeks of the artwork showing land, heroes, statues, etc. All look amazing.
But the most impressive reveal were glimpses of the marketplace.
The UI and simplicity was incredible.
For example, land owners can seamlessly find players to partner with. If you find a player profile you like, simply send an offer with customized splits. If the offer is accepted, the player uses the base and both parties share in the rewards.
The platform looks fast, easy, and intuitive. Players profile from Clash will be ported over so we are starting to see overlap in the gaming world which is exciting.
Initial land sale is set for Q1. Token will be cmoing shortly after. Then HOM will be alpha testing internally in Q2. Private beta players will get access in Q3.
And yes, there will be a free-to-play option as well.